Thursday 3 September 2009

2nd September


I learned that JB cares about his hair.

I remember a few years ago on holiday at centre parcs watching a boy who was about 8 take ages getting his hair perfect after swimming. I wondered at the time when I would ever see JB like that - JB who would wear the first things he put his hands on, irrespective of the weather or suitability for the occassion. Well today it happened! We'd been swimming at David Lloyd, our last day of the summer holidays and after showering JB spent ages in front of the mirror, spiking up his hair, flicking it in different directions, posing infront of the mirror. Hooray! My boy is growing up.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo! Hope you will be posting your album too (OK I can talk, I only started last years album yesterday, ha ha!). scrappysue from LSNED

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute photo! (Hope you will be posting your album; actually I can't talk since I am only just starting last years!). scrappysue from LSNED

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, what a cute guy! I've one the same!hehe.xx

    ReplyDelete