Sunday 6 September 2009

Kitty Likes Eggs


If you know Kitty you'll know she is something of a fussy eater. If you knew me as a child you'll know where she gets it from....

Anyway she has discovered ..EGGS... they have been around for most of her life having chickens living in the garden, and a brother who has been cooking his own eggs for years, a mum who loves stilton and broccoli quiche, and a dad who has been known to eat fried egg sandwiches in the middle of the night as a snack.... So at last Kitty has begun eating them enthusiastically. This morning for breakfast she poached herself 2 egg whites and devoured them with cornish sea salt and a bagel (no butter). Think you get the picture...


2 comments:

  1. woohoo.... Well Done Kitty.xx & well done for making your own breakfast. :-)

    I took a photo of an egg this morning! my 1st double yolk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come to leave your gorgeous blog & thought ooh I wanted to bookmark your blog & then I don't loose it in cyber space & wow! I'm your 1st follower. Thank you. I look forward to calling again.xx

    ReplyDelete