Sunday 6 September 2009

Friday 4th September

My house needs an Autumn clear out.

Not so much a spring clean in this house but definately an Autumn one. Over the summer we spend such little time in the house, we were busy or away every weekend between the end of May and this weekend that we never have time to stop and do jobs! Piles of paperwork and momentos from trips get dumped on my desk and today I spent most of the day clearing it and beginning to get sorted elsewhere. A long job but it has to start somewhere... Photos when it's finished!

1 comment:

  1. There's a poem I cross stitched once about hush away cobwebs I'm nursing my baby cause baby's don't keep.... I always think about that & don't feel guilty anymore when I feel I should be tidying up!

    Good luck with your tidying It'll all be worth it.xx

    ReplyDelete